Local Pension Board
The governance arrangements of the Local Government Pension Scheme have changed. From 1 April 2015 the RBKC Investment Committee is assisted in its management of the Royal Borough of Kensington & Chelsea's Pension Fund by a Local Pension Board made up from representatives of members and employers of the scheme.
What does the Local Pension Board do?
- It plays a key advisory role in assisting the RBKC Investment Committee in managing the pension fund
- It scrutinises the performance of the pension administration service
- It ensures that the RBKC Investment Committee is compliant with LGPS and other relevant regulations
- It is made up of six members, with equal representation between scheme members and employers.
- It has regular meetings, at least twice a year
Members of the Pension Board:
Councillor Malcolm Spalding
Councillor Charles Williams (Chairman)
Scheme Member Representatives:
Lyn Myers (Vice-Chairman)
Clerk to the RBKC Pension Board:
Phone: 020 7361 2500
Post: Governance Services, First Floor (Purple Zone), Kensington Town Hall, Hornton Street, London W8 7NX